- Coordinate the planning and scheduling of construction via construction scheduling software, as directed by Project Supervisors.
- Assist the Project Supervisors in developing, inspecting, tracking and updating job calendars. Ensure their completeness and accuracy.
- Initiate problem solving tactics to keep jobs and crews on track. Get to the problem before it becomes a problem.
- Interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent computer skills necessary. Knowledge of Microsoft, Project, Office, Word and Excel are required. Experience with Construction Software a plus.
- Experience in a similar role with a Professional Residential Construction Company preferred.
- College or Technical degree preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with construction materials and possess an understanding of their application.
- Able to work well with others to achieve the common goal.
We offer excellent Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employer-Matched IRA
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Available
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability Plan Available
- Heath Advocate Services
- Corporate Discounts
- Positive, Upbeat Work Environment
Salary commensurate with experience.